Sunday 27 October 2013

Red Sunday

Today I'm feeling a tad red... it could be because I have so much to do and no time to do it in... Or it could be because my Muse has gone on vacation with my Sanity and haven't left me a date they'll be back by- Hope it's by November 1st when NaNoWriMo starts.

My office looks like a cyclone has just blown through it - why do people think it's okay to dump there junk all over my office desk? Then I have to clean everything up by sorting through it and putting it away.

I have two of my nieces coming to visit next weekend it will be good to see them as I haven't seen them in two years.

I'm having a spruiking (being proud of myself) moment today as well... First time ever I am finally on top of all my taxes... & I plan on staying that way. I have finally gotten into a routine of sending everything off to my book keeper at the end of every month. Though while filing stuff away I didn't realise until I'd finished one folder that I have to pull everything out and do it all again because I put everything in the folder backwards.

I haven't heard back from Steve L (MLR editor) on The Lines Of Marsden: Living In Shadows... Nor do I know what stage Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse is at. I fricken hate waiting, but in all honesty - I don't know how busy Steve L is. I just hope I hear about them soon so I can let all of you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment