Sunday 24 November 2019

Em's Turn...



What inspires some of my writing.

Here are four to listen to.

Enjoy them ━ I do.



Nickelback always makes me want to start writing The Lines of Marsden.
This song for me is pure Michael and Doyle.


Falling in Reverse and I'm itching to write Experimentals.
Any music like this gets my brain going for my boys.


Paolo Nutini comes on & The Connelly Clan are at the forefront of my mind.
Particularly Ray, and I don't why.


The Killers are my fall back band ~ just because I love them.
And as crazy as it seems the Wardens of the Guild boys love them as well.

2 comments:

  1. Lol I’m liking the songs. The dark read was whoa on the eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang Lucky I didn't change my blog to red like I had originally planned. Vlad wanted pink, but I wasn't feeling it. I'm just not a pink kind of person.

      Delete