Sunday 10 March 2024

Dang it!

 Seriously, I feel like I have been sick for the last month. I started out by nursing everyone else through the twenty-four-hour virus, before succumbing to it myself... I can tell you, I really hate vomiting. Then, no sooner did I get over the first illness. When low and behold, I get a freaking head cold━I just can't freaking win some days. Now my 92-year-old mum has come down with the same damn thing, and our house is sick again. Once we are both better I will have to do a top to bottom, household scrub-down.

Though I have been working━well kind of. I have been re-writing my synopsis and the opening for E.P.I.C. I'm thinking about going in a whole different direction with it. It'll be along the same lines, just different━more to it than I originally planned. I'll probably enjoy writing it more now.


Lately, I have this song on repeat in my head.
It's driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment