Monday 12 February 2024

Long Day

 

Today I woke up with a massive headache. Nothing has dulled it at all. Not even my strong migraine pills. So because of the headache, I also woke up very tired. The good news is when I weighed in this morning. I hadn't lost any weight, but I also hadn't put any on. So I'm counting that as a win.

I spent this morning taking Mum up to Toowoomba to get her new glasses checked, she only got them two weeks ago, but they seemed off. It turns out they had the wrong prescription in them. So, now we have to wait for another week and a half for the new ones to come back. At least we didn't have to pay for the replacements.

I was going to come home and wash, but it is all overcast, and has been lightly showering. I think I'll do the smart thing and see how tomorrow fares. Nothing worse than not being able to get all the clothes dry.

Soon I'm going to venture into the world of potty training my third granddaughter. I need to buy a heap of little undies to have on hand for her. Thank God I have wooden floors. I'm hoping to have her completely out of nappies by the end of the year. Mainly because nappies are so damn expensive. I was actually supposed to be looking after two of them this afternoon, but lucky for me I get the day off as their dad is home. He'll have them today, and it'll be back to our normal routine tomorrow... I should mention their dad is a long haul trucker, and Mar-Mar (me) looks after the girls (Grace, Harper, & Rae-Rae) when their mum works or is at some other event with one of the kids.

Okay, Later Gates:- I'll talk to you all on a whole other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment