Friday 19 September 2014

Re Reading & Lazy Writing

Oh...My...God... As I told you yesterday I'm re reading The Lines Of Marsden. Today I realise I need to send out a big apology to my editor at the time Kimberly Brandt... I finally get what you were telling me.

I recently acquired a copy of a styling guide which explains all those things you tried to get through my head, and I fought you so hard on.

I'd also like to apologise to all my past, current,  and future editors, as well as my beta readers. I won't say my habits will change over night... but I'm starting to work on everything I didn't understand and had locked in the back of my mind.

So today I'm sending out a big thank you to the awesome Kathy Kozakewich over at Fireborn Publishing who gave me the guide in the first place. You totally rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment