Saturday 10 February 2024

Brain Fart Moments


This is me lately. I swear I can be in the middle of doing something, and then the next minute, I think, now what the f*ck was I in here for? Does anyone else have to walk in and out of a room a dozen or more times, just to remember why the hell you walked in there in the first place?

Hell, some days I get to the point where I misspell a word so badly, that even Google is at a loss. Usually, it is a word I have spelled so often before, and for no reason, I suddenly get it into my head. Sh*t that looks wrong.

Or spend an hour looking for something and you've got it in your hand the whole time━like talking on your phone while you look for your phone, or searching for your glasses while wearing your glasses━that one I do a lot. My granddaughters think it's hilarious, so we end up making a game out of it. LOL, they don't realize Mar-Mar is just getting old.

I know it sounds like I'm just ranting and complaining. I'm not really. More just having a laugh at myself, before I get set to do some more purging in my Dropbox. 

PS: If anyone knows where I misplaced my tape measure, feel free to tell me where it is... LOL, right now I'm blaming its disappearance on Mox the resident ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment