Friday 9 February 2024

Dang It!

 

I feel like I'm losing my mind. I may have been out of the game for a year, but when did everything change so drastically? I just tried to send yesterday's post to Twitter, which is somehow now X. I totally missed that change of name. Sad to say I'm too scared to even open my WordPress blog to see how much that has changed on me. I think this may take me a little bit to figure out how everything all works now.

Other than that, I'm still going through and decluttering my Dropbox. I'm getting ready to add all the new stuff I've been contemplating about, and working on. I want to make it easy to touch and be accessible. So when I want it, I'll know exactly where it is.

It's been fun rereading all the bits of stories that I have there, and deciding whether to keep them or to put them aside. Some I've decided to meld into other stories. Others will go on the back burner for a little bit. I'll never discard anything fully until I have absolutely no further use for it.

I'm actually trying to figure out a writing list. One that will actually work. I think once my Dropbox is clear then I'll have a better view and be able to see what's right in front of me━so to speak. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment