Thursday 8 February 2024

Holy Shyte!!!

 

Let me start by saying I've lived through a year of hell. That would be the best way to begin, but then, it wouldn't be quite accurate. The truth is... I've had a year of being worn the hell out. My whole body was out of sync or something. I've been going to my GP, and he has been helping me get back on track. I'm working on making 2024 the year of me. The one where I get my health up to par, and I don't feel like my body wants to shut down every other week. I know I'm not the only one out there suffering. Hell, I know I'm not even the worst off. Plenty of other people are going through much more than I am.

Although I haven't been on here for the past year, it doesn't mean I haven't been doing some writing. Not a lot, but some. Mostly, I have been outlining new stories. This time around when I start writing. I want to have all my synopsis within reach. I might not always follow said synopsis to the (T), but they are a basic guideline of where I need the story to go, and definitely where I need it to end up, especially if it is part of a series.

The other thing I am in the process of doing is updating this blog and my WordPress one. so eventually you'll start to see changes... I'm also cleaning out my Dropbox. I feel like it is so cluttered. I just want the stuff on there that I'm actually working on. That way when I'm looking for something in a hurry, I don't have to search through everything.

I also have visitors at the moment, so it makes it hard to work when I feel like I need to talk to them. Actually, it's just my sister, and she really wouldn't care if I was in my room working on my computer. but, I look after my three granddaughters while their mum works 2, 3, and almost 6...  They are such a handful, only listen when they want to and I wouldn't trade them for all the quiet in the world. 

Other than that, I still have my bad back. I still have my atrocious migraines. I still have my thyroid condition. I still have horrendous ringing in my ears. I still have arthritis in my hands. I still suffer from cramps all over my body (mostly arms and legs). I still have really sore feet. I'm still overweight (but I've lost 5kg).... On a good note: I still love listening to David Bowie. I still love reading and writing. I really love my new multi-function cooker that I just bought from Aldi. 

And on that note: I will bid you all good night and I will talk to you all again next week, or even in a couple of days, and give you an update on all my decluttering is going on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment