Sunday 10 November 2013

Busy as...

Why is November always so fricken busy that I always end up falling behind on my NaNoWriMo? I have no clue either, but I vow in the next couple of days I will catch up and stay on track...

I dismantled the double bed in the spare room and replaced it with a single bed and trundle that converts into a double bed when needed... much more space in the room which has become my closet.

I start on my diet and exercise routine tomorrow. So I'll keep you all informed on how I'm going - everyone needs a support group and you've all just become mine. I have exercises and a diet to follow... I might find the diet a bit hard to follow as I don't eat some of the ingredients - but I'll make do. 

As the saying goes - I'll never know unless I try.

The new nutritionist took some measurements:
  • Shoulder Circle = 130cm
  • Waist = 103cm
  • Weight = 105.2KG (231.92lbs)
  • Height = 168cm

No comments:

Post a Comment