Wednesday 17 June 2015

Tentative Writing Schedule For The End of 2015

I’ve been busy in all aspects of my life, but as for writing I’m still working on The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes, and Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe (#2: One Last kiss Goodbye is already written). I have a little bit of catch up to do, but I know I'll get back on track. If by chance I get thrown a loop there are two books I can put on hold -- I won't say which ones -- just know if they do get put on hold they will get done in the beginning of 2016.

HERE’S A TENTATIVE WRITING SCHEDULE FOR 2015.

  • Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe [FBP] JUNE 40K
  • The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes [TEB] JUNE/JULY 100K
  • Lancaster’s Way 3: Pre-Loved [MLR] JULY 40K
  • Sons Of Evenmore 3: Fear The Scarlet Moon [MLR ] AUGUST 40K
  • Moon Runners 2: I Won’t Let You Go [FBP] AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 40K
  • The Gaean Prophecy 1: Admetus Gaea [?] SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 40K
  • Quaide’s Crossing 1: Meghan’s Way (M/F) [?] OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 40K
  • The Diamond Rose 2: So Pretty On The Outside [FBP] NOVEMBER 40K
  • Toowoomba Boys 4: Securing The Heart [MLR] DECEMBER 40K

No comments:

Post a Comment