Wednesday 11 May 2016

I Admit Defeat

This year has been shot to hell for me writing wise... My family life has been turned on its head... and I must admit that for a while I was finding it hard to focus on anything except the disaster in my life at the time. I've picked myself up and dusted myself off and I've decided that I've had enough time to build a bridge and get over it... and now I'm ready to start my life over again... So I've deferred the challenge until 2017 where I will have to start from scratch. This year I'll be flat out completing the books I need to do for my publishers... I apologise for my high expectations and then failing so spectacularly. Hopefully this is the last year I have to deal with all of this crap. Next year going to be a hell of a lot better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment