Friday 2 February 2018

So... It's My Birthday

I've done my good deed for the day. I drove all the way to Toowoomba, (okay, so in reality, it's only 20 minutes away━but it's raining.) In Toowoomba, it's kinda foggy so not fun driving conditions at the best of times... anyway getting back on track... I was up there because my mum volunteered me to get some stuff for one of her friends at Respite, which I don't mind doing in the least. 

I cam home and spent the next little bit connecting my computer to my new printer... because low and behold I had to go and & buy the cords as they don't actually sell them with the printer... and I did not know that if one printer is connected wirelessly to our network I can't connect another... no matter what I tried━Hence the reason I had to go out and buy the cords... but at least it's working today.

I'm also still working on 1st round edits for Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment