Wednesday 1 December 2021

Quick Update

Today I have a massive headache. Not sure if it's just a headache━the start of another migraine━or has to do with the perforation in my right ear. I'm off to the doctor today, so maybe he'll be able to give me something to alleviate it.

On a writing note: I finally finished going through the already written wordage I have on The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You, and fixing a few things here and there. Now, I'm actually on to writing the last 47K of the story.

Also at the same time, I'm re-reading the whole Wardens of the Guild series... Sad to say I need to refresh my memory on where I was actually heading with this story. I seem to have lost the plot notes━I had them written in longhand━hence the reason I need to re-read everything, so I can finish writing #4: Gilded Cages.

No comments:

Post a Comment