Sunday 11 February 2024

Almost...But Not Quite.

 

This is so true. I'm trying to do better, but it is a work in progress. Crowds still give me anxiety.

I have done a ton more on clearing out my Dropbox. I even managed to write 5K on a story I didn't even know I still had. So I guess it's back in rotation. Currently, it's called: Second Time Around, but I don't think it fits the story So I'll probably change it.

I'm still working at the hula hoop thingy... I seem to struggle with the rhythm for the first ten minutes or so, but after that I do fine. I think it is helping with the aching in my back. And I sweat like you wouldn't believe━not that you needed to hear that. Since starting I have removed two links. It's hard doing it on my own, but I'm getting there. I'm not dieting━just changing the way I eat. Anyone want to join me on this journey. Drop me a line and we can become weight-loss buddies together, better to do it with a friend or a total stranger than struggle through it on your own. We can do weigh-ins. Talk recipes. Even just talk about what's happening, ups and downs. What works━what doesn't. No money needs to be exchanged. I'm purely doing this through sheer determination, kitchen scales, and bathroom scales. With just the food I buy in my weekly groceries, and what exercises I do at home. I'm not paying for gym memberships, diet pills, or any other sort of diet-related thing. The only thing I'm doing is keeping track of my weekly weight, and monthly measurements. The best part is if you want to participate. You can live anywhere in the world, and join in from the comfort of your own home. all I ask is you be honest with your weights and measurements.

Okay, I think I've talked your ears off long enough. I will chat again on a whole other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment