Monday 22 October 2012

GRL 2012: Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Well, I should start off by saying that GRL (GayRomLit) is now over and I had an absolute ball. I have met so many wonderful people from all over the world. People who I have know for a year or more on the net and now I can finally put a face to the names... 

Emily was so excited when we got to meet Carol Lynne, who is as nice in person as she is on the net. Me, I had a total fan-girl moment when I met Ethan Day: who by the way is totally adorable. I also got to meet Reese Dante, Yes, I mean THE Reese Dante

I also met the lovely, Laura Baumbach and Kris Jacen, who I was so stoked to meet and Lex Valentine who is just as great as I thought she would be... There are just too many people to tell you, but I do have a few I wanna say it was great meeting: Jambi (Jambrea Jo Jones), Z Allora, K-Lee Klein, Erika Orrick, Brandi Roberts, AJ Kelton, AKM Miles, Andrew Grey & Dominic, ZA Maxfield, Gabrielle Evans, Joyee Flynn, Poppy Dennison, Our Helen, The two Crazy Cajuns (Suzette & Aunt Janet) and the Iclandic Princess and her cousin (Erica Pike & Thora).

Lastly I can't forget the Members of P.I.T.O.L (which should stand for Put It On The List - but Embry Carlysle stuffed it up - LOL). The members are as follows.

Kelly McGrath
Embry Carlysle
William Cooper 
Simone Anderson
Cherie Noel
N.J. Nielsen
Emily Saddington

Who weren't afraid to scare the inhabitants of Santa Fe with me - that was the best fun I have ever had. Can't wait to catch up with them all again in the future - somewhere along the line William Cooper became my son... But that is a whole other story...LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time. SO any pictures to share?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ladies, as soon as we work out how to transfer them from my phone to the computer I will post some. I had a great time met so many interesting people.

    ReplyDelete