Monday 24 February 2014

Playing Catch-Up...



1) I just saw I got this awesome review so feel free to check it out if you want to.

2) As some of you know I've been out of action for nearly a month with fricken migraines--Not fun in any sense of the word... because I can't spend time sitting in front of the computer without the blinding-my head wants to explode-sort of way.

3) So instead, in moments of actually being to able think I've been working on The Lines of Marsden (all in long hand) so no back lit computer screen to annoy the shit out of me. 

4) I think  Sons Of Evenmore: Blood to Blood is either in proofing or have just been sent to formatting. To be honest I can't remember, but when I find out I will let you know.

5) I'm still working on the submissions for Rooster & Pig Publishing I hope to get them sent off in the next couple of weeks - the 3 chaps needed for submission are done. I'm just working on blurbs and synopsis.

6) I missed out on attending Soundwave because of my stupid headaches, but Em and her cousin had a blast... So jealous as I really wanted to see The Living End, Black Veil Brides, & Korn.

7) Decided I can't afford to go to GRL this year or to South Shields in England like I was planning to--Apparently the tax man would like my money more.

8) Hub's family has come and gone--nice visit. I haven't seen them in about two years the kids have grown up.

9) Just received Galley on The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows. So you all know what I'm working on at the moment.

10) I'm not sure what the hell's going on at Silver Publishing, but when I find out I'll  be able to give you an update on my works there.

No comments:

Post a Comment