Wednesday 6 May 2015

Sometimes Life Gets In The Way

<= This is how I'm feeling right about now. I have so much going on in my life that my writing time has been shoved to the back burner at least until the end of this month...if not the next.

I'm still in the midst of our company changeover and getting more stressed with each passing day. I feel like I don't know what's happening any more. I'll be more than glad when the last bit of paper has been finalised.

Then the tax ma says I owe him money when I know full well I'm paid up... and waiting on tax time to roll around (June 30th) for the next financial year to start. I hate dealing with them... I see the letters ATO and get an instant headache.

Em is moving home while the hubs is out of the country. Just so I have an extra set of hands at home. that and her blood count was a little low (fingers crossed her ITP isn't about ready to make another reappearance).

So my writing is going to be slow for a bit while I play catch up. Hopefully I will get back on track soon... so I'm thanking you all in advance for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment