Sunday 31 May 2015

Today & My Upcoming Week

Today we started out with a new rule in our house.  HOUSEWORK SUNDAY. I don't think it went over too well with the kids. 14 and 25. We all had our assigned jobs. and then the kids went to Toowoomba to pick up yet another load of Em's stuff from UNI Village and move it home. My hubs is in New Zealand at the moment setting up our new company: Dragon Head Construction LTD. So we won't see him until the end of the month. he'll be home just as school holidays start in Australia.

I've been working on The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes. I feel much better with the new way the story is settling in. I'm actually glad just to be writing again. I basically never wrote a thing between November 2014 (NaNoWriMo wsa the last thing I wrote) I started writing again on May 15th 2015 when I started the DRitC story: Hollow's Trouble, and finished the last 4 chapters in The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces. TLOM 3 is now in the hands of my editor at MLR--Christie N.

Monday: I have the flick-man coming he'll be checking for termites and spraying for all the creepy crawleys around (red back spiders are running rampant again). Tuesday: I have to go to the Dr's for my yearly blood test... then I have the Electrician coming out as we need some more power points in the house and the light switch in the toilet needs to be replaced as it keeps zapping people and only working when it wants to. Friday: I have to take Em to the Chiropractor to put her hips and back in again... the woes of having one leg shorter than the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment