Saturday 30 May 2015

N.J. Nielsen: My June Writing Agenda

I'm determined to get two stories finished this month so I will be writing approximately 4.7K each day... if I do more than all the better. Now that my life has calmed somewhat and I have time to write again I find myself playing catch up big time.

The two books I will be working on are:

1) The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes-- this one follows on from the same point in which Family Connections ended. Once again we will be in Ray and Viv's point of view as they walk us through the next instalment of the family's life. All your favourites will be back adding their two cents to the mix. When done it's be on it's way to Pride Publishing.

2) Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder To Breathe-- since I reworked and added 15K to the word count of One Last Kiss Goodbye, I've taken in what my fans have asked for and have decided to go back and write the prequel (Micah & Sammy) before I sub them both to Fireborn Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment