Friday 6 April 2018

I'm A Grandma & Other News


OTHER NEWS:

Now that little Grace has finally entered into the world I can finally get back on track. The last 3 months have been a tad hectic for me. Hopefully, now life will start to settle once more. I'm about to jump back into my writing I have four projects on the go. I won't say which ones will get completed first until they are done so that it's a surprise... but I will say just keep an eye on the word count for each story.

Other than that all is well in the world on N.J. Nielsen... No use complaining as no one wants to hear that bullshit anyway. I did just finish rewatching Roswell. Not a bad show, but I did find myself wanting to shake the shit out of some of the characters no and again. I suppose that's what makes it a good story... You can't like them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment