Monday 23 April 2018

Robson & Other Things


Robson: is growing up so fast it has now been a week since this cute little bundle of psychotic chaos was desexed. I thought that would calm the little guy down━did it? I hear you ask. That would be a big fat no. The vet told me to keep him calm for 4 days after the operation. 10 minutes after getting him home he was chasing Oliver (our other cat) all over the house like a maniac. On the plus side, there seems to have been no side effects to him not having the quiet time afterwards.

Other Things: The weather is finally starting to get a chill to it of a morning and of an evening, but still hot as during the day. I'm trying to get as much writing done this morning as I can because I have to go and mow this arvo... and I won't feel like getting back onto the computer after that. All I'll want to do then is either curl up with a good book or watch a DVD.

I'm working on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses again today. Hoping to make it to chapter 10 (36/7K). Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment