Sunday 13 January 2019

Shopping Day

Today I went to Bunnings and bought a battery pack whipper-snipper. I have a tiny yard for my inside garden and I always seem to forget to unlock it to get the mower in so I thought a whipper-snipper would do the trick nicely... and battery operated that way I don't have to deal with petrol or cords. I was going to buy some more plants than decided against it as I can always take cuttings off the ones I have and save myself a few bucks. Makes sense to me at least.

Then I can home and with the help from my sister-in-law Delmae we ordered another storage cupboard for my front veranda. That way it'll match the one on the back veranda so everything will once again be neat and tidy. In 2019 I'm trying to de-clutter my motto→ Less is more. I started out by culling a lot of my books. I stressed about it for ages but now that it's done I feel a hell of a lot better. Mind you, I still have a lot of MM books to donate to a good home somewhere close to me. It's just finding one.

All the while I'm determined to keep on top of my writing. It will start getting better in February for me, as by then I'll have found my rhythm. Two years away has left me scrambling to get back into the flow of things. But get there I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment