Friday 11 January 2019

Back at the Type Writer...

Or━computer, as the case may be...

For the last few months, I've had bronchitis that has kicked off my asthma, which I must admit I haven't suffered from since my early twenties. Apparently, my doctor was worried I was going to develop pneumonia. thankfully I never, and I'm well and truly on the mend. Though, some nights I still have trouble breathing... but that's okay, because I know I'm getting better every day.

The sad thing is, that after coming back online after so long I realised I missed the passing of a very dear person, who is going to be missed by so many people. He was one of the reasons I actually submitted in the first place. 

On a writing note seeing as Moon Runner's 2: I Won't Let You Go wasn't released by January 1st of this year I'm now in the process of getting my rights back from Fireborn Publishing so that I can try and house them elsewhere. It sucks big time, but what else can I do.

I've also been in contact with Laura B at MLRPress and let her know what all I have been working on all the synopsis I have long-handed up and have to complete the writing part as most have at least some wordage in them. Plus I want to have The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses submitted by February 7th.

Plus I have been finishing up some in-depth synopsis for the following titles so that when the time comes up for writing them I know exactly where each chapter needs to be at. The wordage count is the minimum needed for each book.

Synopsis wrote For MLR:

The Lines of Marsden 5: On the 12th Day (50K) Christmas Novella.
The Lines of Marsden 6: And Then You Die (100K) End 1st line.
Experimentals 3: Messages From The Dead (40K)
Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved (40K)
Lancaster's Way 4: Riding Fences (40K)
Lancaster's Way 5: A Stuart Family Christmas (40K) Ends Series.
Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear the Scarlet Moon (40K)
Sons of Evenmore 4: Pieces of You (40K)
Sons of Evenmore 5: Always Been Yours (40K)
Sons of Evenmore 6: Touching Shadows (40K) Ends series.
Intended Mates 2: Dancing to the Sounds of Madness (40K)
Toowoomba Boys 4: Securing the Heart (40K)

Synopsis wrote for Pride:

Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You (100K)
Connelly Chronicles 4: Just good Friends (100K)
Connelly Chronicles 5: Jamie's Bear (100K)
Connelly Chronicles 6: Millies Gift (100K)
Destiny House 1: Saving Shane (40K)
Destiny House 2: Needing Norman (40K)
Wardens of the Guild 3: Heart Strings (40K)
Wardens of the Guild 4: Gilded Cages (40K)

Other synopsis wrote:

Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy (40K) Re-write 
Brandon's Briar (40K)
Cotter's Girls 1: Tash (40K) M/F
Cotter's Girls 2: Raine (40K) M/F
Mountain Made 1: Mumford (40K)
Mountain Made 2: Jethro (40K)
Mountain Made 3: Fornell (40K)
Skyler's Voice (40K)
When Things Go Right (40K)
Where Still Waters Flow Deep (40K)
(Yet to be named sci-fi) (40K)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like 2019 is sorted for you Norm. You'll be wearing those fingers out. X x

    ReplyDelete