Tuesday 19 February 2019

Update Time...

Okay, so a lot has happened since last time I was on here. I finally got my rights back from Fireborn for Moon Runners series, but not just Moon Runners, I got them back for all the books I had with Fireborn Publishing. so now I have been getting them ready to try and rehouse them.

Mainly writing up a synopsis for each story to send in so Publishers have a gist of what they're about. I hate writing Synopsis. I never had to do them at Fireborn, but lesson learned now I'll just do them for all books for just in case scenarios.

My rehousing list is as follows:

  • Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy
  • Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder to Breathe
  • Hidden Hearts 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye
  • Moon Runners 1: Heart-mate, Mine!
  • Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go
  • The Diamond Rose 1: Gateway to Kalethia
  • The Freedomers 1: Zephania's Chance

I'm still working on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses, but have to do a bit of a back read as I have mixed up a couple of my chapters and need to figure out my storyline again to finish. To get done by the end of the month I have to write 4,400 words per day... Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment