Friday 23 August 2019

I'm sick!!!

I have another bloody cold. I hope like hell it doesn't turn into bronchitis again... that would be all I'd need. I also have a headache that just won't quit, but I think that's because I'm so stuffed up.

Yesterday I received back my fully signed contract from MLRPress for The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses.

Jay. H Jay was able to tell me the name of the author and the book title I've been looking for, for the past few days. Bailey Bradford: Something Shattered I can finally stop looking.

I was reading on the NaNoWriMo site that when it renovates it's site and switches over our profiles go over, but not our buddies list━Does that me we have to re-friend everyone again? 

I still can't find the missing pieces to my printer, so it looks like I'll have to get a new one. I hope I can get the same kind so I can use the same ink cartridges as I have spares. I'd hate to have to waste them.

No comments:

Post a Comment