Thursday 25 June 2020

Winter is on the way.

The mornings are getting a lot cooler here. I'm going to have to pull out my gloves soon. The good news is I'm not sick. So we know the flu shot is doing its job.

I'm still hooked on the Forensic Files show on Netflix. I'm astounded how idiotic, some of the criminals are. Even when they think they are the smartest people in the world. They do the dumbest things to get caught.

I know this is weird, but after watching this show it's made me realise, that I need to get more organised. NOT to commit a crime of any kind. But more if anything should ever happen to me (not that I think it will) I want it easy for people to go through my belongings, especially if it makes it easier for them to work out what happened➖Yeah, I know my mind goes down some weird paths.

I'm still slowly going through all the NSI story notes that I have found while doing the big declutter. They might only be written on scraps of paper here and there, but I have to read through them all to see if they are worth keeping or not.

The cats are driving me nuts... well Robson and Daisy are. They are playing chasey all through the house. Poor Oliver is just trying to keep out of their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment