Friday 19 June 2020

Harder & Harder to Breathe

Yesterday, I received, did, and sent back the 2nd edits on Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder to Breathe. I think I got everything done. I'll know for sure when I hear back from Christie N. she'll tell me if I screwed anything up.

Also, I'm still making notes on the NSI that I have running around inside my head. Actually, I have 4 story ideas running around up in my noggin. Until I can get all the information down into files it'll drive me batty. So, I'll do what I have to do.

Dang, I have a bad headache today. I think it's because I still need to catch up on sleep. Now that my beautiful grandaughter has gone home, my life will start to get back to normal.

The 2nd half of 2020 is going to be better for me. I'm determined to start getting back on track with everything. I need to start working a little every day until I get my flow happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment