Monday 15 June 2020

What's Up?

I've been making a lot of notes on a NSI (new story idea), I have loved watching all the Forensic Files episodes and all the different crimes. I have come to the conclusion that most criminals are dumb. They honestly think they are smarter than the cops and that they won't get caught.

I have learnt so much that I have never even thought possible. I do know I'm not smart enough to commit murder. I'd get caught straight away. I'm hoping everything I'm learning will make for a great read once I get around to writing the book.

Also, I have to relearn my computer as it updated, and now everything has changed. So I have to relearn what everything does. It's a total pain in the arse.

My daughter still hasn't given birth to her baby girl... apparently, the hospital doesn't have an available bed and told her to come back next week. Dumbarses if you ask me, but what the hey. So she has to go back tomorrow. And hopefully, they will have a bed for her then.

What else has happened... I sighed a contract for Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder to Breathe and did 1st edits and sent them back to Christie N at MLRPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment