Saturday 15 August 2020

I've Been Busy

For the past couple of weeks, I've been busy. Not only have I been working on my last 9 books for 2020, but I have been doing a couple of sets of edits for Wardens of the Guild 3: Heartstrings, and sent them back to Rebecca B at Pride Publishing. I've also picked the cover for it, and I can't wait to get the real thing.

I have Cotter's Girls 1: TASH at the beta readers. I hope to have Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved finished within the next week. As soon as it is it will be off to the beta readers as well. Then the next one on my list is to finish off The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You.

Not sure what real edits I have coming to me next, but I'll let you know as soon as I get some. I'll also show the cover as soon as I get it. I hope you all like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment