Saturday 1 August 2020

New Writing Schedule

Starting today I have a new writing schedule. I need 2.5K a day to meet my deadline on December 31st. Anything over is a bonus, any day missed and I have to make up the wordage on another day. So I guess all I can ask is you wish me luck. or maybe badger me into staying on track and not letting myself get sidetracked.

Other than that I need to find some catch and release mice traps, as I have one cute field mouse inside who needs to be rehoused back to the garden. My cats must have brought him inside from our cat enclosed garden. I don't want to hurt the poor thing, nor do I want my cats to get their paws caught in a trap, so I need the other kind. I'll have to add them to my shopping list. so, for the time being, I have decided to call him Forrest, because the damn thing can run like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment