Tuesday 29 December 2020

Tree Trimming

 

And I don't mean as in the Christmas tree kind. I have two unruly Hibiscus that need to be brought back under control. All the others (I have 4) are behaving, but these two have just gone ballistic. So I want to get it done before 2021 arrive = start the new year off on a good note type of deal.

I spent an hour this morning weeding the two outside garden beds. In the morning when it's cooler, I'll dive into the one inside the cat enclosure and clean it up as well. I should add that I'm not the greatest gardener in the world. And living where I do, most of my plants are drought-tolerant species.

The problem is I hate getting bitten by ants, I'm mildly allergic to them. They make me itch like crazy. I'm also mildly allergic to wasp and bee stings. I won't die from them I just swell up some and it hurts like hell.

Writing-wise: I've been taking note on a new series that I'm thinking of writing. I haven't got a name for it yet, as I'm still trying to flesh out the characters and scenarios... This will be an MF series. I'll let you know more when I do.

I'm also cat-sitting for a while young miss Daisy has come to stay. Baby, Harper and Mum, Emily both have a bad case of hay fever. Daisy is enjoying her time here with Robson and Oliver. They drive me nuts playing chasey through the house at all hours of the night. Through the day they are just happy to find a cool spot and sleep the day away.

No comments:

Post a Comment