Sunday 16 January 2022

Halfway Through January Already...

 

The month is half over and so much has happened. For starters, Mum and I have moved house yet again. we are living out in the bush again. We have neighbours, but we are surrounded by nature as well and so many birds.

We moved the week leading up to Christmas, but I've only just organized the internet for the new place. I can finally say I have finished unpacking━which was a drama in itself seeing as I had a sore back for the whole move. I have to thank my son-in-law, Elliot, his friend, Shane, and my nephew, Jared for moving all of our stuff to the new place for us.

It's taking a little bit to find the perfect spots for everything, but we'll get there eventually. Just when I thought I was in the clear with my back I was cleaning the blinds at the new place and re-hurt it. so today I've taken my painkillers and I'm taking it easy, hopefully, it will be better tomorrow.

The cats seemed to have handled the move with ease, which worried me at first, but they have both found their places to relax and play. I love the house has wooden floors throughout, easy to clean. Now I'm getting the yard in order. Luckily for me, there isn't much to mow, and not much of a garden to speak of. I'm just doing the jobs a little at a time. No sense in wearing myself out. Also don't want to stuff my back up completely.

Now that I've found my computer again, I'll also start back on my writing schedule. I'll give you another update in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment