Friday 21 October 2022

I've Never Felt So Tired

Okay, at the moment I'm looking after my brother and sister-in-law's chickens while they are away on holiday. It's been raining here nearly the whole time so it's been a bit crazy weather-wise.

Also, my daughter and her family have been moving house... so I have been helping pack and unpack their belongings. I thought I had a lot of possessions, but I have nothing on them. At least the new house doesn't seem to have the mold problem that the old place had━well, it hasn't shown it thus far. The new house also has enough bedrooms for them all to have one of their own, and for the kids to have a toy room.

My granddaughter's strawberries have finally started fruiting, so she is going to be happy. She loves gardening with Grandma, but we have to move our veg patch into pot plants. as the side of the hill isn't working for us. Grace and I aren't the most coordinated of people.

I've been working on The 1st book in The Brothers McCrieve series. It has the main characters of  Justice McCrieve and Josaphine "Josie" Brookes. I'm not sure where it's going just yet, but I'm thinking I like the flow so far. It's going to be one of those books where there's a crossover with other series.


This song has been stuck in my head for days. So I thought I'd share it with you all. I have no clue why other than it's an awesome song. But it's kind of been driving me nuts. I'm hoping this will at least free it from my head and make room for

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are extremely busy. I am also getting ready to move and I know I have a bunch of stuff. Cinders

    ReplyDelete