Wednesday 26 October 2022

Random Thoughts...

I've decided from now on. I'm going to  do what's right for me. there are only 9 more weeks until the end of 2022. So when 2023 rolls around my new attitude in life is going to be getting my own life in order.

Next year I want my head to be in a better more clearer space. Right now it seems to be a jumbled chaotic mess. I can't even think coherently enough to write, and I really want to be able to write again.

I need to go and do my groceries tomorrow. It'll be the first time in about a month. I need to restock. before I go I suppose I'll have to clean out my pantry and freezer to see what I actually have. I hate it when I buy stuff that I already have. My new plan of action is to shop smarter... I'm even going to start doing meal plans because groceries are getting damn expensive. I'm only going to buy what I need for each meal. Gone are the days when we needed to stock up for a seven-year siege.

I've been watching shows on being more organized. In my life = around the house, and just in life in general. I'm still in the midst of decluttering all my stuff. I don't understand why I have so much. I seriously don't need it. I haven't even used most of it in almost a year. It's just taking up space that could ultimately be used for something else.


Today's feel-good tune to get you in a happy mood. Sometimes you just need something a little upbeat and peppy, and today for me, it's Racey.

No comments:

Post a Comment