Sunday 29 January 2023

Week Four > It could only happen to me...

 

Sitting here minding my own business, eating my lunch like any other day, and what should happen? A freaking chunk of one of my teeth breaks off. I swear to God, someone out there, has a voodoo doll with my name on it. So I've made a dental appointment. the earliest I can get in is February 1st. Luckily I'm not in any pain. Like I said... It could only happen to me.

On another note, my eldest granddaughter who is 4 (turns 5 in March) started Prep this year. She looks so damn small. I swear to God, her backpack is almost half her size. might have to look into getting her something smaller and put this one up for next year... or the year after.

I've changed the last part of the month's writing plan and concentrated on just Woden's Wolves and The Connelly Chronicles. So this week my writing was 22K and was thus:

Woden's Wolves 1: Rescue Me > added 14K (25K)
The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You > added 8K (72K)

On a brighter note: my foot isn't hurting as much. It still aches, but at least I can walk on it now without limping as often. Also, my daughter is now partway through her training to become a swimming instructor. I'll be glad when she'd finally done and we know her permanent hours.

On that note I will catch you all next week
Later Gaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment