Monday 5 August 2024

New Computer & WIPS

 

I feel like I have been out of it for so long... and I really have. I have had a horrendous year health wise so far. Every time I think I'm getting better something else knocks me off my fricken feet.

I finally got around to getting my new computer. now I just have to figure out how everything works. my last one was a Surface Pro tablet & keyboard combo; but after 10 years it was really starting to misfire on me. Hopefully, now I can get back into working again. though it is strange working on a real laptop again. it's taking a bit of getting used to.

Lately I have been working on books I probably shouldn't have been working on. I have been writing. I'm at various stages through each story from 3K to 65K depending on how energetic I was feeling
  • Dark Frost 1: Accidentally Yours (Ari & Roth) 
  • Dark Frost 2: Running Home to You (Zara & Vance) 
  • The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of you.  (Dan & Nate)
  • Woden's Wolves MC 1: Stronger Than She Looks (??? & Ezra) - I don't like her name.
  • Woden's Wolves MC 4: When Everything Shatters (Krush & ???) - I can't think of his name
  • Misty River 1: The Calm to my Storm (Travis & Carli)
  • Quaide's Crossing 1: Saving Grace (Jesse & Grace)
  • E.P.I.C. 1: Blood Ties (Alyce & Brandon)
  • Brothers McCrieve MC 1: Accidental Back Warmer (Justice & Charli)
  • Mountain Made 1: Meant to Be (Gavin & Cara)
  • Mission Falls 1: YTBT (Theirry & Gwynne) 
  • Radford Way 1: Where We Belong (Johnny & Marnie)
  • Beauford Boys 1: Silverton Hall-might change (Clint & Tamara)
  • Carroway Ridge 1: Windblown Kisses (Wyatt & Logan)
  • Crossroads 1: YTBT (Ella Jade & Cole)
  • Hayden Falls 1: Christmas Wishes come with Kisses (Nikki & Asher)
  • Hayden Falls 2: Trammell House (Bo & Cody)
  • Cotter Girls 1: TASH (Talia & Vaughn) - it needs added wordage.
  • Ravengers MC 1: YTBT (Raden & ???) name change possible
  • Demon Riders MC 1: YTBT (Maisie & Jonah)
  • Iron Skulls MC 1: YTBT (Rory & Levi)
The ones that are the same colour, interact at some point even if it is just by mentioning other characters or events that happened in other stories. As you can see, I'm going in a different direction with my writing. I've decided to try my hand at writing what I like to read.

I'll try and not leave the next post so long in coming.
until next time... take care & stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment