Wednesday 2 November 2011

What's Up!!!

 Well I have missed a couple of days due to I threw my back out and was in too much pain to concentrate... but I am back now.

  Well I joined NaNoWriMo as you all know and I have started on my story... I have titled it Watson Falls 1: Between One Heartbeat & The Next. because once I started writing this I thought NJ there is a series in this idea... so we will just have to see how it all pans out.

  I am off to  the Cold Chisel concert in Brisbane tonight and I just got uber excited when I read that You Am I are their opening act... Two awesome Aussie bands.

  I have decided that the next post of WTWCTD will be the last for that blog story... but don't worry the boys will still be around as I am just moving onto the first branch of the other shifters that I mentioned... I have all those Sentinels to mate off before I can end it completely.

  On that note I am out of here as I have to write my quota for NaNo...




No comments:

Post a Comment