Thursday 21 January 2016

Updates ~ Well, Kind Of...

Okay, I know everyone is wondering if I'm up to date on everything I have set out to do this year... well the answer is 'NO'. But, I'll have caught up by the end of Feb... I have kept up to date mostly in longhand... I just haven't typed it all up on the computer.

The Lines Of Marsden 4: The Trail Of Red Roses... I am on track, and even wording it so the short offshoot Christmas novella at the end of the year... I feel good about this storyline.

Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go... I have just over half of this written, but need to go back through and rewrite a whole section as it doesn't make sense, and I have no idea what it has to do with the story itself... I hate it when that happens.

Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved...This is up to date and all written in longhand. I have no excuse except to say that I have been suffering a bout of bronchitis and hadn't been on the computer for five days... so the ones in long hand will continue to be written in longhand until I find the time to type everything up.

The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes... This story has been one drama after another. I just can't get it right. I keep getting close to finishing, then pulling it apart and redoing it all over again ~ frustrating as hell I can tell you.

Still waiting to hear back on Intended Mates 1: Lay Your Body Down... and Wardens Of The Guild 1: The Real You...

No comments:

Post a Comment