Saturday 23 May 2020

It's cold here today so...

For the last week or so I've been working on a new story idea.  I'm not sure what it's going to be called yet. It's mainly a MF storyline, but the first book is MM. I'm into ghosts at the moment. So it will be paranormal investigators and the shit they deal with.

I'm now on the third run-through of my draft for this thing and it's still not quite how I want before I start on the story proper.

I have been looking at pictures of people for my characters so I can remember what they look like throughout all the books. I have a bad memory for when it comes to my character descriptions. So today I'll do up my character profiles.

On other news, my daughter is getting close to having her second child. I've been babysitting little Gracie while Emily has had her doctor visits. Because at the moment with all this Covid-19 stuff going on she isn't allowed to take Grace to the hospital with her. 

It is starting to cool down here now, winter is definitely making itself known. Last night I had to add an extra blanket to the bed and wound up with both my cats sneaking under the doonas with me to keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment