Saturday 30 May 2020

I'm still alive and kicking.

I'm still doing well, though I have had some wicked-arsed migraines and my usual back problems.  But other than that I'm all good. My daughter is getting closer to having her baby, she's huge... but you didn't hear me say that. she has it all happening in the next two weeks. Baby # 2 and a wedding.

Today I spent the morning, doing proofing edits on The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses. Most were easy and the rest was just disregarding the American spelling and keeping the Australian spelling. 

I've also been working on more of the background stuff for E.P.I.C. The characters just won't let up they want the world to know who they are. I'll be writing these books a little differently and will probably get into loads of trouble, but it's how they want to be written, and who are Vlad and I to argue? Really we sometimes have to give in and let the characters have their own way.

The winter weather is slowly creeping in, so I'm trying to get as much done as possible.  I've been going through me kindle and re-reading books. at the moment I' all about J.R. Ward and her Black Dagger Brotherhood universe. I'm getting myself ready for when I have to have a small surgery done again (or redone as the case may be). I had a small lump cut out of my throat and they used internal stitches that were supposed to melt away, but it feels like they didn't. So now they are going to re-open it and cut out what's still in there and give me external stitches and hopefully this time it will heal properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment