Friday 1 January 2021

Hello 2021

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR:

Hopefully, this year will be a new beginning for us all. I know that everything is still up in the air with Covid still running rampant throughout the world.

I'm still working on that writing list for this year. I'm going to be happy if I even just get another 6 written. That will hopefully make 11 for the year if the 5 already in edits line up to get done. I'm not sure what ones I'll work on yet. I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out.

I'm still having trouble with my spine so I have to do a bit more to get my weight down some more. This is the year I hopefully get it done. No fad diets for me, I'm doing it the slow methodical way... through healthy-ish eating and exercise. If there is anyone out there who wants to get in on my weight loss plan let me know and we can cheer each other on. I'll add you to my charts and keep track of you along with myself and vice versa. I know sometimes it's easier to diet/lose weight if you're doing it with someone else for support━even if it is a total stranger. I'm hoping the extra weight loss will help with my migraines.

This year I'm trying something different and writing myself up a 5-year plan which will hopefully keep me on track with not only my diet but get my budget back on track and my debt to be non-existent. Actually, I'm hoping to teach the kids how to manage their own money better.

I'm hoping that everyone stays safe in the year ahead. Remember to tell everyone who matters that you love them because you never knows what the future may bring. Though I'm going to believe that 2021 has to be better than 2020 for so many different reasons for us all. This will also be the year I try and reconnect with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment