Wednesday 6 January 2021

Okay...

 

1) I'm on day 6 of my exercise plan of 2021, and let's just say that my whole body is hurting, but I'm not quitting. Today, I even managed to work out for an hour instead of the normal 30 minutes. Also, I'm not on any specific diet, as I already eat pretty healthy. I have to because of my thyroid. You don't want to mess with that fucker.

2) I've managed to gain 4 more people to join my weigh-in Fridays. If any of you all want to get in on this, drop me a message, and we can then talk, and I'll add you in. It's way easier to work out with someone else, even if they are total strangers. They keep you motivated to stay on track. Even my brother told me his wish of how much he wants to lose by the end of the year... So I'm going to try and keep him motivated as well.

3) At the moment, I am having some wicked-arsed hot flushes that are driving me nuts. They hit me at all hours of the day and night. I could live without them, especially when we are having unusually humid weather on top of it all.

4) I need to get a little CD player, or hopefully, Emily will find the iPod dock. So I can listen to music while I work out. My stereo died on me. I actually have to pull it apart, so I can get the 3 CD's out that are stuck in it now.

5) Well, Daisy (my granddaughter's cat), went home yesterday. So my house is getting back to normal. Less cat hair everywhere at least. I'm actually off to do my grocery shopping today. I'm so not looking forward to that

No comments:

Post a Comment