Saturday 20 February 2021

This Weekend...

 

So, I'm currently filling in all the BIF's (Book information forms) that will eventually get me covers for the books I just resent to the wonderful Kris J at MLRPress. I want to have the 4 of them done and back to her by tomorrow afternoon. 

I couldn't work on them yesterday, as I had my granddaughter's over Grace 2 & Harper 8 months... and poor Gracie wasn't feeling the best. So I spent a lot of the day cuddling and watching Noddy and Cocomelon. 

I also heard my Pride Publishing books have begun preparation of being translated and audio. I don't really know much about that process, but I'll let you know more when I find out. It's all so exciting.

My brother is also sick at the moment, so I have been helping out there wherever I can. For most of last week, I was on chicken duty. Looking after his chickens while he had a few days away before starting his chemo treatment. Weirdly, at one stage, I used to be scared to death of the chickens. Now I can even pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment