Saturday 27 February 2021

Whoops!!!

 

I may have accidentally gone to give myself a haircut and forgot to put the comb on the clippers. So I had to shave it all off right to the scalp. Usually, I am a #1. Luckily, my hair grows really fast and it should be back... My head just wasn't in the game that day. I was worried about my brother who had been carted off to the hospital, and my daughter and granddaughters were all under the weather... But no use crying over spilled milk━or shaved heads as the case may be.

I've had the grandbabies nearly all week. It's looking like poor Harper (the youngest one) is allergic to something. She has huge welts all over her poor little body. Today I'm catching up on all the chores I didn't do during the week... My hands smell like laundry detergent.

I think I might try some new recipes in March so that we aren't constantly eating the same things over and over. I've joined some foodie groups on Facebook to get some ideas (budget-friendly meals) Because 99.9% of my meals are home-cooked. that way I know what goes into them and I know I won't have an adverse reaction to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment