Wednesday 24 August 2011

Freaky Shit That Happens To Me!!!


Okay, let me just start off by saying that I hate spiders... I mean I really hate spiders... I will not even walk in a room if I know there is a spider in there... Well I was driving yesterday and I caught movement out of the corner of my eye... a huge huntsman was crawling up my drivers side window... and thank F*ck it was on the outside. As it was I nearly had an accident. When I say huge I mean, think it's leg span was probably as round as a  burger from Mickey Dee's... terrified as I was I watched it run all over the window and windscreen and then in behind the glass of my side mirror. 

 I had to sit there for a while (Just to make sure it didn't come out). Then I could make my dash for freedom... just thinking about it now gives me the heebee geebee's... That thing could have bitten my arm off. Viscous little suckers they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment