Wednesday 23 September 2015

Coming Up...

Okay, for starters today I picked up my new glasses... I can tell you this multi-focal lenses will take a bit of getting used to, but at least I can see again, and not have to be swapping between three pairs of glasses each day. they say it takes about 3 months to get used to wearing them... so the rest of this year is pretty much bupkis for me.

Other than that I'm taking part in another MLRPress multi-author series... I can't tell you much about it, actually I can't tell you anything as we've only just started talking about it... But as soon as I know I will pass the info onto you.

Still no word on when we are starting on the Hidden Hearts series cover art wise... again I will let you all know what's happening when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment