Friday 11 September 2015

What's Up...


Well for the last two days I have been doing edits on The Lines Of Marsden 3: You Make Me Die In Pieces... Hopefully now they will go out to formatting and galley proofing--just got an email from Christie N and Yes--we are off to formatting.

I have a touch of insomnia again and the odd moment or two I do sleep. I have had the strangest dreams. So each morning I get up I've been writing out notes on my dreams... hence the reason I have pulled Flagstone Creek Pridelands... I have been writing notes all 3 books in the series:
1) Battle Scars
2) Waiting For Superman
3) Liam's Lullaby

I've also been dealing with End of 2014 Financial Year Taxes... and I'm not happy about the result as I have to now pay the ATO a shitload of cash. Let's just say with what I've paid throughout the year on Quarterly BAS and the final bill the total is over 100K ... So once again I will be saving like crazy after I pay this bill...2015 hasn't even been done yet... fingers crossed it isn't as damaging.

I've also been working on other stories as the jump out in my mind. Sadly I probably have 6 stories on the go at the moment It's more for most of them I have been making notes on where the stories are headed and making sure I have the series notebooks filled in and up to date.
1) The Connelly Chronicles 2: Beautiful Goodbyes
2) The Gaean Prophecy 1:Admetus Gaea
3) The Freedomers 1: Zephaniah's Chance
4) Flagstone Creek Pridelands 1: Battle Scars
5) Day Walkers 1: Real You
6) Expeimentals 3: Messages From The Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment