Thursday 30 March 2017

More News...

Okay... I had to end up having my antibiotics changed... the good news is my foot is mostly better... the bad news is I had to have a CT scan done so they can get a handle on my migraines... I'll find out the results on Monday when I go back to my doctor. I'm tired of having a constant headache.

I've received and done FLE's on Wardens of the Guild 2: All that Shimmers... I can't remember where it goes now.

Since I've been awake since 1:30 am and after I finished the above I started on Moon Runners 2: I won't Let You Go.

But that's not what had me awake. Cyclone Debbie is having our way and we are all having to get ready and prepare for the worst. We shouldn't get it as bad as Bowen  did... but I don't mind telling you Cyclones scare the crap out of me. I have to run out and get some tarps to cover the bird cage so poor Hector doesn't drown. if worse comes to worse I'll have to bring him inside out of the weather. I think all my animals may be sleeping inside tonight... As it was Droogie and Willow (our cats) came inside at 1:30 when the rain woke me up. Luckily before that they were on the front veranda so not too wet.

They've just closed all SE Queensland schools due to the weather here and the worse that's yet to come. Thank god I don't have school age kids. Emily and Elliot are looking after his sisters 13 year old twins... so they will be heading here this morning and do what they need and then they'll head home before the cyclonic weather gets here.

On that note I will away so that I can organise getting the blow-aways tied down in the yard. I'd hate for anything to do damage to other people property... mind you the stuff isn't mine. I will be back  to to you and tell you I'm alive after everything is over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment