Friday 18 August 2017

My Baby Is Having A Baby & Other News.

Yes, I should add that my baby isn't really a baby anymore, as she'll be 28 next January... Emily is due at the end of March so here's hoping everything runs smoothly for her... I got to go with her to the scan on Wednesday and see the babies heartbeat... and all I could think isthis shit is real now. Okay, that's all I can tell you about that, so now its onto...

OTHER NEWS: My glasses finally came back and I can actually see out of them, which is a good thing. So it means I can see again, and can get back into writing. I'm still working on The Diamond Rose 2: So Pretty On The Outside, & The Lines Of Marsden 4: The Trail Of Red Roses. I've also been semi plotting NaNoWriMo, but we all know with me by the time I sit down to write my NaNoWriMo this year it'll have changed completely... let's face it, we all know I never stick to a plan.

We've had a really hot couple of days. The poor cats (who are both 16) have really felt the heat. I'll just keep my eye on them for the next little bit and see how they are coping. They seem to be doing better today then they were yesterday, which is a good thing.

I've gotten myself some new cooking pots & pans a Flavorstone Infusion Grill, it 's like a steam grill, and a Tefal Pressure Cooker... things that will make my cooking lifer easier. I may not be the greatest cook, but I prefer cookware where nothing sticks. I've had some other Flavorstone cookware for a few years and have loved them.

We've started the renovations on the back veranda, and the house is getting painted on the outside this weekend. Well, the guys is starting. I'm not sure how long it will take him. We'll be doing more renos this weekend. I hope it's not too hot or too windy, or else we'll all be in cranky moods... or that could just be me. Anyhoo, I'm outa here, I'll catch you all on a whole other day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Real life is coming in all directions for you! Congrats on baby! Hope I didn't miss much since I have been MIA for a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Cinders... I have missed as much as you have, because I've been missing too... LOL. Yeah, my life has been full on. I just wish I was writing more.

    ReplyDelete