Friday 11 August 2017

Figuring Shit Out...

I'm still figuring out how all the new crap on the computer works.... Techno savvy I am not...

And then, every time I smile and say, "I've got this." the damn thing updates, and I don't got this no more. Why the hell does a new computer need so many updates? Anyway, no use complaining as no one has time to listen.

Recently I wrote down the name of every book, series, back burner book in my to be written pile and sent it to my beta reader so that James A can help me keep track. I need to get back into the swing of writing. and he will keep me on track with which books/series need to be done. Speaking of stories. I still haven't heard anything back from Fireborn Publishing about Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go... so still keep your crossables crossed for me.

We will be starting the next stage of renovations on the house this weekend so I'm hoping it won't take forever. This picture is of my music set up area. It used to be Emily's office, but seeing as she has her own place I now have all my CD's & Records in there so I can listen to them when I want. I bought the kitchen hutch and it fit in perfectly. The books are my my David Bowie collection on the bottom and a few other artists on the shelf above. The Jon Bon Jovi Picture is Emily's... but it fit in so there it sits. It goes well with my other wall that faces the kitchen hutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment